ESTA Canada

ETA – The Entry to Canada

To make sure that your visit to Canada goes on smoothly & properly, here is a little & important change you should know if you are travelling by air. It’s called ETA which stands for “Electronic Travel Authorization” & it is known as the new entry requirement.

Now, you need an important Document which is known as ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) before you board your flight to Canada whereas, exceptions include U.S. Citizens & travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Canadian citizens, including dual citizens & Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for a ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization).

 Getting your ETA is a very simple, inexpensive, & online process which not at all consumes your time as it is just a few minutes process.


Don’t worry!

ESTA Canada is here to help you out with all the proceedings to your visit to the Canada or, whether you want to apply for the study, work or immigration to Canada.

This process is quite simple & secure. You just need to enter your basic personal information like your name, passport number, e-mail address & you just need to answer the few simple questions& the, submit your application.

Most of the ETA’s can be obtained within minutes of applying through the ESTA Canada. The authorization of ETA is electronically linked to your passport & good until the expiry of your Passport or, travel document or for five years whichever is earlier.

Citizens from countries other than United States (U.S.) who do need a visa to enter Canada will need to obtain an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) before getting board to Canada. Travellers who travel to Canada from Land or sea do not need any of the ETA.

Important Note:

  • The permanent residents of Canada does not need an ETA to fly to Canada but, while travelling they must carry their Canadian Permanent Residents card or, PR Travel document along with them. Otherwise, they may not be able to board their flight to Canada.
  • United States (U.S.) permanent residents need an ETA to fly to Canada. On the other hand, they do not need an ETA while travelling to Canada from land or sea.

The ETA (Electronics Travel Authorisation) is electronically linked to your passport, you no need to carry any printed proof related to ETA, and you only have to carry the passport along with you while travelling.

But, if you are entering the United States (U.S.) through the mode of air or sea under the visa waiver program, you must require applying for the Travel Authorization under ESTA.

ESTA is administered & controlled by the department of Homeland security, custom & border protection.

We will provide you with the best way to get your ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) before you book your flight to Canada. The requirement of ETA is very important for the visit to Canada either it is for a short-term stay or, for a work or business activities.

For further information & assistance, do visit